So we ARE alive — even though it’s been months since I’ve posted here, I think about this blog and you wonderful readers every day. Okay … a couple times a week. Well, every so often.
I think about you all every so often. Isn’t that enough for you?? What do you want from me?!?!
Ahem. Sorry. I’m getting back into the swing of things.
Anyway, in case you’re curious I’ve been publishing fun baseball stuff over at a baseball site. It was really just a matter of time, seeing as how like 99% of these posts are about sports anyway (and the other 1% are spent arbitrarily ranking things that are unrankable). It’s over at a place called the Triple Play Tribune, and I’m currently covering the Oakland A’s, a team full of androids invented by Taiwanese electronics manufacturers for the sole purpose of ruining baseball. I also publish some other random features, like one where I ranked the best Japanese baseball logos. It’s a lot of fun! I mean, I can’t swear there, which is fucking fucked (have to get it all in while I can!), but it’s still pretty awesome. Plus the site is SLIGHTLY prettier than this one in terms of the layout and features. I know, I know — hard to believe, but true.
Lastly, there’s a funny update based on an old post you might remember. It turns out if you Google “pretentious Portland,” my article is the FIRST result. Yeah — crazy. What’s even crazier is that it shows up ahead of a blog that’s LITERALLY NAMED “PRETENTIOUS PORTLAND.” So yeah, safe to say I’m pretty much crushing it on that writing game. You’re welcome?